The Most Comprehensive Line of Marine Anodes
Welcome to ZincWarehouse.com -
the trusted choice of mariners for anodes that provide cathodic protection. We are an American distributor that sells an extensive range of aluminum anodes, magnesium anodes, and zinc anodes manufactured by Sea Shield Marine. All anodes from Sea Shield Marine conform to the Mil Specs listed below:
- Zinc anodes - MIL-A-18001
- Aluminum anodes - MIL-A-24779
About Sea Shield Marine
Sea Shield Marine, a Californian company, is a leading manufacturer of an extensive range of cathodic protection marine anodes for boats, ships, marine structures, as well as anodes for underground structures and heat exchangers. Their boat zincs are pressure die cast using advanced techniques to ensure maximum density per square inch. Sea Shield Marine is ISO certified for its Quality Management System for the Design and Manufacture of its entire anode range.
The right anode for every purpose
At ZincWarehouse.com, we address your most unique requirements for zinc anodes and other anodes so as to protect every vulnerable part from corrosion. From the shaft to the trim tab and rudder to the hull to the propeller, ZincWarehouse.com is the source for every part that matters.
We also stock marine anodes meant for use on specific brands such as Beneteau, Yanmar, Volvo Penta, and Mercury MerCruiser. Our boat zincs are compatible for use on almost every type of commercial, merchant, recreational, and military vessel, as well as industrial-purpose use.
What do you gain from ZincWarehouse.com?
Our 25 years of experience is your greatest advantage. We offer all types of anodes and boat zincs at wholesale prices. We have tried every major anode brand in the market and can confidently say the Sea Shield Marine anodes are top-of-the-line. Here are a few more hallmarks of our services:
- Ability to customize all types of marine anodes in short lead times
- Wholesale prices on the highest quality Military Specification anodes
- Immediate shipping via dependable names such as UPS and USPS
- Free shipping on orders over $99 (applies to online stock products in continental USA)
- No sales tax outside California
- Resale and Tax exempt sellers are welcome
- SSL security for safe online purchases
- We accept all major credit cards and payments via PayPal
Contact us to enquire about our zinc anodes and other sacrificial anode range on 805.744.2879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SALCA Line Cutter /Anode
- Shaft Anodes
- Trim-Tab & Rudder Anodes
- Hull-Zinc & Aluminum
- Stern/Out-Drive Zinc & Aluminum
- Propeller Anodes
- Bow Thruster Anodes
- Saildrive Anodes
- Engine Pencil Zincs
- Commercial Zinc & Aluminum Anodes
- Magnesium Anodes
- Industrial Anodes